If You Suffer Pain From:
- Back Injury
- Burning & Shooting Pain in Arms & Legs
- Cancer-Related Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Failed Back/Spinal Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Neck/Head Trauma
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Compression Fracture
- Work & Sports-Related Pain
- PTSD (Related to any Traumatic Experience or Event)
- Hot Flashes
- Back Pain (Including pain from failed back or spinal surgery)
- Neuropathic Pain
- Joint Pain from Osteoarthritis & Rheumatoid Arthritis
We are here to help you live pain free! SCHEDULE your appointment TODAY!
Living Pain Free!
What To Expect With Your Pain Management Treatments
Following a comprehensive physical exam and thorough evaluation of your medical history, we will work to develop a personalized treatment plan. We focus on treating pain and teaching patients how to play an active role in their own pain management; providing them the confidence and independence needed to reduce pain and regain control of their lives. Easing pain is a collaborative effort between your pain management physician, your primary care physician and you. Together we will:
- Review treatment plan recommendations with you.
- Monitor the course of your treatment.
- Forward all of your records to your primary care physician.
- Educate you on the implications of pain in daily life & explain how to manage discomfort at home.
Understanding Your Treatments
At Chicago Anesthesia Pain Specialists, we believe it’s important for patients to understand the treatments they are receiving and how they work to relieve pain. That’s why we take time to educate patients before and during their treatment. Our staff will work with you to provided the all the information you need to understand the pain treatments we provide and how they alleviate pain. Click HERE to access our Brochure Library & read or download brochures on specific treatments.
Our specially trained pain management physicians carefully evaluate your condition and provide advanced treatments. Your course of treatment may include:
- Celiac Plexus Block
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Blocks/Medial Branch Blocks
- Facet Injections
- Intracthecal Pumps
- Nerve Blocks
- Percutaneous Discectomy
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Regenerative Medicine
- Root Block
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Stellate Ganglion Block
- Stem Cell Therapy (in select cases)
- Trigger Point Injections
- Vertebral Augmentation
Illinois Back And Neck Institute
360 W. Butterfield Rd. Suite 100
Elmhurst, IL 60126
CALL: (630) 501-1706
Thorek Memorial Hospital
850 W. Irving Park Rd,
Chicago, IL 60613
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Stay up to date on how CAPS can help you manage your pain!
My pain isn't from an accident, can you help me?
Yes! We are experts in many types of pain, not just accident-related pains.
Can I make an appointment by phone?
Yes, we are always happy to answer your questions.